Who is an AIPP Accredited Professional Video Producer?
If you are producing films or videos, working in Australia, you may be eligible to become an Accredited Professional Video Producer (APVP).
You should become an 'Accredited Professional Video Producer' of the AIPP if you want to:
- Make a statement about your professional status
- Be part of the thriving AIPP community
- Constantly learn and improve your video production skills
- Learn how your business could be more successful
- Save some money by taking advantage of our trade partner offers
- Assess your work with the advice of other professionals
- Work with your peers to help develop the profession of video production
- Want to support the advocacy efforts of the AIPP protecting the rights of video producers and photographers
As an Accredited Member of the AIPP, you will have access to all resources and special offers via your own Member Dashboard log-in including:
- AIPP Accredited logos for display on your own website and materials
- Exclusive offers from our generous trade partners
- Video library educational resources
- Specimen contracts prepared by our own commercial legal representatives
- Members rates for events
- Member entry fee for State and National awards
- Access to Member Only social media platforms and groups
- Becoming part of a community of passionate photographers and video producers
To become an Accredited Professional Video Producer you have to meet the standards we set.
- You must have been already practising as a professional video producer for at least 2 years
- Provide documentation to support your application as an Accredited Professional.
- Submit a pre-defined selection of videos to our independent folio assessment panel and you must reach the appropriate pass standard. Click here to read more information about the folio assessment criteria.
- Agree to comply with the AIPP Code of Professional Practice
- Agree to be bound by the APVP Membership Terms & Conditions
- Hold an ABN number and GST registration if your business turnover exceeds the statutory minimum registration level
- Hold comprehensive public liability insurance and OH&S liability insurance if/as deemed appropriate for your business needs
- You agree to display the APP Logo on your business documents
- You agree to comply with any legal requirements and possess any licenses required for the operation of your business, including those from the Environmental Protection Authority, local, state and federal authorities, Occupational Health and Safety requirements, and Workers' Compensation requirements.
- Agree to take part in the continual development of your business skills and craft
For further information, or, if you're not quite sure which membership category is best suited for you, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a phonecall with our membership team, we're always happy to chat.
Become an AIPP Accredited Professional Video Producer for $39 monthly + a one time $100 assessment fee.
Special rates may be available for regional and remote areas. Assessment fee is processed immediately. Full payment is not processed unless the assessment is passed.
Peter Eastway APPL GMPhotog II PB HonFNZIPP, FNZIPP, FAIPP, HonFAIPP