Waterfalls, Seascapes and Night Photography – Virtual Workshop with Mieke Boynton
June 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+10$70
Have you ever wondered how to make waterfalls look silky? Or photograph the stars? Or depict a beautiful calm lake or ocean even when it’s windy?
Long exposure photography is one of the most creative genres of landscape photography, enabling the photographer to depict the beauty of nature in a way that our eyes can’t actually see it.
Join me for an online presentation of the many ways long exposures can enhance your images, and the tools and techniques used to achieve them. Our Workshop will be in real time, as if we’re in a classroom, and it will be completely interactive with opportunities for discussion and questions! The Workshop will also be recorded so you can re-watch it at a later date.
What topics will be covered?
• What makes long exposures visually appealing?
• Using filters (polarisers and ND filters)
• Common filter issues and how to avoid them
• Recommended gear/accessories for long exposures
• Calculating the “correct” exposure time
• Important tips for capturing sharp images
• Seascape photography tips and tricks
• Waterfall photography tips and tricks
• Night photography tips and tricks
Book this event here: https://www.miekeboynton.com/long-exposure-online-workshop