Black and White Photography Essentials – Virtual Workshop with Mieke Boynton
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+10$70
Colour is such a strong element in photography, that it can often “steal the limelight” from other elements such as texture, tone, pattern and shape. Being able to “see in Black and White” takes a bit of practice, but the ability to craft a high-impact monochrome image will certainly add a feather to your cap!
Join me for an in-depth examination of one of the most revered genres of photography. Our Workshop will be in real time, as if we’re sitting around a table, and it will be completely interactive with plenty of opportunities for discussion and questions! The Workshop will also be recorded so you can re-watch it at a later date.
What topics will be covered?
• Simplifying the scene
• The importance of contrast
• 5 high-impact elements for B&W photography
• Shadows, reflections and silhouettes
• Composing for Black and White photography
• Assessing whether an image works best in colour or monochrome
• Processing in Black and White
• Achieving monochrome shots in-camera
Book this event here: https://www.miekeboynton.com/black-and-white-online-workshop