ACT – Summer Reconnect
January 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+10Free
ACT AIPP are hosting a casual gathering for AIPP members to start a new year fresh! Meet on the lawns at Snapper on the Lake, Yarralumla, for fish and chips, nibbles, a drink and a chat.
BYO picnic and drinks or buy fish and chips from Snapper. Don’t forget to bring your picnic blanket or chair, all are welcome.
- Registration is mandatory (it will be closed 16 January)
- Please keep the recommended 1.5m distance
- No beverage will be provided, please bring your own
Although current COVID rules in the ACT are relaxed enough to allow public gatherings in outdoor areas, it is your responsibility to maintain distance requirements. Do not attend if you or anyone in your family is feeling unwell. See link for more information.
You will be required to check in:
- Download the Check In CBR App from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Register your details (required for the first time only).
- At participating venues, open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed QR code.
- Add in any additional people – those who are with you without their own device or app.
- When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the app successful check in screen.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR ACT COUNCIL
The AIPP is a volunteer-based organisation. We ask that by booking an event with us, you understand that a limited place has been reserved for you. As such, bookings for this event are nonrefundable. If you are unable to attend you may transfer your booking to a friend.
- ACT Council